Wednesday

Weight loss stories 2




My name is Killian and five years ago , I weighed 365 pounds . It is difficult to " tell my story " because , like so many twists travel , failures and successes. Well , I've learned along the way that " failures " are just a starting point for the entire trip - whenever I go down the path that I wanted to be weight loss and motivation diet

I remember when I really knew I had to lose weight. I took my then 8 months old , up the stairs to the nap. motivation diet I had to stop halfway up the stairs to catch his breath . I stood there and thought, " Only will get bigger . Now I can hardly stand ! " That's when I knew something had to be done . So after months of research and study , medical appointments and evaluations, who underwent gastric bypass surgery weight loss .

Sometimes people ask me why I decided to go the route of surgery . motivation diet Well, I knew I had a solid tool to help move in the right direction . I had dieted / limited / Binged my way all the way up to 365 . I knew I needed more help.

motivation diet I had my operation in June 2008 . My son was a little over 1 year . I remember when the anesthesiologist put the mast on my face I said, " Please take care of me. I have a baby who needs me " And then I was out . Yes, it was very scary to make that decision , but I maintain that it was the best decision of my life . motivation diet After the operation , I lost about 100 pounds in the next year . Then I became pregnant with my second child. During pregnancy , I gained about 50 pounds . She was terrified . What if I could not remove ? What if I end up where I started ? Do not let that happen. So after I had my plunking, and I am authorized by the documentation , I went right into the exercise and return to my weight loss diet . The exercise was not something I had done a lot of space at this point. But now it has become an irreplaceable part of my life motivation diet .

Eating healthy and exercising ( and also face a diagnosis of post -partum depression ) , with two small children at home was very difficult. motivation diet Difficult, but not impossible. My husband is incredibly supportive of me and I am so blessed by it. weight loss In recent years, not only I was only 50 kg of weight gain during pregnancy , but an additional $ 75 , bringing my total of 175 kilos weight loss .

Losing weight is hard , no matter how you do it . Having the surgery was not "easy" , even though some may think it is. weight loss Much of my personal problem with the food was mentally and emotionally. No surgery would work for me. I work in every day , even now.

My weight loss has changed a lot since the surgery. I focus a lot on whole foods with lots of fruits , vegetables, protein , grains ... I do not like something "cut" from my motivation diet . Yes, even sweets ! I like to keep my level of activity, which is currently very high. I'm training hard , lifting weights, circuit training and HIT 4-5 days a week.

weight loss I love every second. I never used to understand these people who loved to exercise, but now I really am one of them ! The exercise turned my body into something functionally strong and beautiful. weight loss I'm competing in my second race with mud, called The Maniac robust in September. weight loss If you had told me years ago that was , I would have laughed !

My motivation is simple: look at my two beautiful children , now 6 and 3. I want to be active , healthy and happy, and I know that I have to set the example . motivation diet I admit, sometimes I do not want to go to the gym . weight loss Sometimes I want to go home after a long day at work and just snuggle with my "tribe" .

And you know what ? These days , that's exactly what I do. I discovered along the way that is not only about my physical body (eating well and working . ) This is my life as a whole person . As a mother , a wife, an employee, part-time student , a member of the church , etc. I am all these things , and I have to take care of my needs -  weight loss even those who say that I have a little rest and only time ! Weight loss itself was not what made me happy. Discover how to live and enjoy my life with weight loss enabling like me, that's what made WWE happy weight loss .

weight loss I also found that "perfect" is so overrated . I'm not perfect and I'm finally okay with that. I obsessed for a long time to lose another 25-30 pounds . Now , I love my body as it is . motivation diet When I left obsessed with the number on the scale , weight loss and began to focus on physical activity , getting stronger and eat delicious foods rich in nutrients, weight loss very slowly started losing again. But frankly , even if the scale has not moved down a notch, I would be very happy! Now that is some amazing progress weight loss !

Miss Bee asked me to share my top 5 tips to lose weight and motivation diet , but I was 6, so here they are :

1. Love and respect you exactly where you are at this time. Here's how you can begin to move forward .

2. Stay active . To avoid " burn calories " or "extra points , or food " , but because it is good and healthy for your body needs to move , weight loss so move ! Start with five minutes any activity that you enjoy. you'll wonder what you can do !
3 . Believe in yourself and surround yourself with people who believe in you!


April . Ask for help . Everyone needs , and it is your responsibility to get it!

May . Eat . Try not limited to an incredibly low amount of calories . This will result in rapid weight loss (water, little muscle and fat) and will recover quickly when it can not maintain. Understanding what your body really needs to keep your business (if you are sedentary or active) and eat those calories weight loss and motivation diet Check out this calculator to help you discover : his BRM http://weightlosstories.blogspot.com/ is the amount of calories you want to use when laying in bed all day. Your TEDD is the amount used in the manufacture of their daily activities weight loss .

June . Eat whole foods. Full Meaning as few ingredients as possible. Many of the whole, fresh foods with your favorite treats thrown in here and there and you will be satisfied with your weight loss and motivation diet !

No comments:

Post a Comment